Welcome to 2018, where celebrities wield too much power, kale is no longer the most super of all superfoods, and new technological advancements seem to roll out almost every day (here’s looking at you, Elon Musk). In a time fraught with incredible demands on a daily basis, we rely on our public schools, our private schools, and our universities to prepare our nation’s bright young minds to face the future. These schools rely on technology each and every day to enable them to teach their students in both physical and virtual classrooms, granting the students access to interactive learning tools that a scholar of thirty years ago could have only dreamed about. However, what happens when the technology fails? A single system error could shut down the whole campus, throwing students into disarray and disrupting their already hectic schedule. In order to prevent this from happening, Cisco has developed IT solutions to ensure that schools across the nation no longer need worry about losing a day to faulty technology.
What are the benefits of partnering with IPSOFACTO and the Cisco IT system solutions? Here’s a handy-dandy list for you:
- Global Access: enable students to learn anywhere by providing them with unlimited access to educational resources, regardless of their location or device.
- Foster Global Connections: Increase the potential for learning by connecting with experts, resources, and student peers across the planet.
- Facilitate Faculty Research: Help your teachers be the best they can be by supporting their innovation, acceleration, and research computing.
- Build an Intelligent Campus: Optimize faculties in lighting, energy, parking, and waste disposal to create a sustainable campus.
- Create Workplace Efficiencies: Update workspaces to increase productivity. Help staff, faculty, and the community work effectively in the existing LMS.
- Keep Students and Faculty Safe: Foster a safe and secure physical and virtual campus environment.
Would you like some help supporting your schools IT needs or maybe you’re a government contractor looking for LBE Certified IT Services Firm? Contact IPSOFACTO today and learn how our team of experienced engineers can help your campus with all of its IT needs.