IPSOFACTO delivers Microsoft Exchange 2010 as a hosted service (BPOS, Intermedia, Google…), with data mirrored across datacenters, making your email indestructible.
Microsoft Exchange stores a company’s email, files, task lists, calendar, and contact information to provide:
- Mobile access: Easy access to email for handhelds like iPhones, Android devices, BlackBerrys, and Windows 7 Phones.
- Centrally Stored Information: Allows email, files and other company data to be accessed from anywhere at any time.
- Shared calendars: Lets employees see colleagues’ availability to schedule or rearrange meetings, book conference rooms, and plan projects.
- Shared task lists: Allows ‘to do’ lists to be created and assigned, then shared with team members.
- Shared contacts: Company or shared address books means your customers’ contact details will never be lost or misplaced.
- Outlook Web access: Allows for email and information access through an Internet Web browser. Users can view e-mail, calendars, task lists, contacts and more through Microsoft Outlook on a desktop or notebook PC, Web mail or a handheld wireless devic